Monday, August 2, 2010

Buenos Dias!

Today was absolutely incredible.
I like days like these, except for the part when I felt like I had to diarrhea out of my back because I decided to be too hardcore with my bicycle riding. My mom bought me a pack of anti-diarrheal pills today so they may have come in handy.
Katie gave me a really good back massage and placed an ice pack on it.

I watched a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Grateful Dead and Flight of the Conchords videos. I have 11 days until my birthday and until I am old enough to go find my mom and 13 days until I get braces! I am going to look absolutely incredible going back to school. X amount of days until I receive money from ChaCha. Also, I got a check in the mail today from the IRS for $5.27. Hell yes.

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment