I have decided to change the direction of my blog. It will no longer have a strong focus on current articles/news on scientific discoveries but rather a focus on various things that simply spark my interest. I think the more I talk about random things, the more likely I will be able to finally come to a conclusion with what I want to do with my life...what I would like to have as a career.
Some things about me:
I like Chemistry, I enjoy listening to ideas and arguments that will possibly better the education system. If I am watching TV, the screen is displaying Animal Planet, the Discovery channel, the news or an occasional football game. I love the book House of Leaves. My favorite color is yellow. I recently gained this fascination with trying to balance arguments of whether video games are worse on the human mind, or a chance for the players to increase creativity. I work at Wal-Mart and I hate it. I am making a transfer from a large public school to a small prestigious private university. I really do enjoy late night walks on the beach and late night movies (even though I usually fall asleep during them). Olive Garden, Red Lobster and the Fujiyama Japanese steakhouse in Indy are my favorite restaurants. . I love babies. I smile whenever one is in my presence. My mom put me on a leash while she dragged me around the mall up until an age where I was just too old for her to still have that type of control. I do not believe in god, nothing anyone says will make me do so. I love Victoria's Secret and may have spent almost 5-6oo dollars there last year as a result of having to have the newest bras on the line. It is kind of worth it but then again, I could have bought a Wii or something a lot more entertaining for myself. I hate that my mom pronounces Elvis "Alvis", she says she does so because that is how they would say it in the South. I am adopted and was born in Kokomo, Indiana. I really want to be able to get the name of my birth mom by the end of the summer. I have been to the tanning bed like two times in my life...I found out this summer that I am perfectly capable of getting a tan without 20 minutes in a cancer bed. I like Diet Mountain Dew. I hate all other types of carbonated drinks. I am going to school to be a chemist but once I am done with all I have to do in life to make any amount of money, I am going to become a secretary. I have always wanted to do that. I write legibly, I can be incredibly organized and would always be upon request, I love public interaction and I think Billy Corgan is really sexy because of how strong he is. This is why I should be a secretary.
So here is a little about me.
Hello and welcome to my new blog. : )
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment